Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hi Everyone,

This Dr Izhar & Customers Blog is based on my actual personal experience on selling product and services to customers.  I am a SALESPERSON which currently I am selling a number of sofware solutions.

My current business requires me to travel to many places in Malaysia, Indonesia, Middle East and other countries.  Such travelling trips create opportunities for me to meet up with all sort of people.  Thus I would like to share such journey which can inspire you to be a sales person or travel to see the world. Different countries with various cultures, religions and attitudes.

For 2010, I have targeted to close sales of USD 1.5 million.  Its small number to some of you and its also can be a big number to the others.  As of this first month I have closed about USD 100k. Not a bad start.  I strongly believed I will achieve those number by the end of Q3 - 30th Sept 2010.  Do you think I can do it? What is the SECRET? Ha ha ha .... the answer is in the journey which I will write from time to time..... Lets start it!

FYI, over the last 10 years, I have managed to closed sales more than USD60 million.

KEEP ON READING ....

Dr Izhar 29th Jan 2010

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great Work Dr Izhar!
I have added your link to my websites at www.shoetime.com.my and www.tuisyenbelalang.com

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

xe.com  Universal Currency Converter ®
Convert this amount
of this type of currency
into this type of currency.

enter any amount

scroll down to see more currencies

scroll down to see more currencies
Universal Currency Converter under license from XE.com. Terms of Use



Are you underweight / ok / overweight / obese?

Body Mass Index Calculator
Enter the following data
Sex male female
Weight
Height
Results
Body Surface Area m2
Lean Body Weight kg = lbs
Ideal Body Weight kg = lbs
Body Mass Index kg/m2 =
Interpretation of the results
BMI < 18.5 underweight
BMI 18.5 to 24.9 healthy
BMI 25 to 29.9 overweight
BMI 30 or more obese
AllNutritionals.com



This World Map will assist you in finding your way

Free Maps